Covid19 Business Service Interruption Information
Following the Prime Ministers statement on the evening of Monday 23rd March 2020.
Measures have been put in place to protect the health and safety of staff, customers, and goods inwards delivery drivers
We stress our employees are adhering to a strict health and safety protocol
They are supplied with PPE, and practice a minimum of 2mts social distancing
- We are offering delivery service however demand is high, please respect our drivers who can only offer kerb side delivery
- Collecting from our premises is available, customers are required to sanitise their hands before entering our premises
- We do not offer Click and Collect simply turn up between 7.30am and 3.30pm Monday to Friday
- We are working in accordance with guidelines set out by the UK government, and Welsh Assembly
- Our telephone lines are open 8.00am to 4.00pm: 01792 - 462346 please be patient due to a higher volume of calls than normal
- For delivery queries email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For delivery queries in the subject line of your email insert your invoice number for an update we will get back to you asap
Contact email: email@example.com
We thank you for your continued support in these extraordinary times. Please Stay Safe!
Last Updated 05/08/2020 09:40